- The terms 'GoDesi' and 'GoDesi.com' are used in this document (or Agreement) to refer to the Web site itself and to GoDesi.com, the company which owns and operates the GoDesi website.
- GoDesi reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement as your continued use of GoDesi signifies your acceptance of any changed terms.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and GoDesi and governs your use of the GoDesi Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and GoDesi.
- GoDesi is entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
Terms of Service
GoDesi is a service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. GoDesi is an interactive computer service as defined by 47 U.S.C.230. We do not control the truth or accuracy of content posted or the safety, or legality of the items advertised or sold. You may find other users' information or advertisements posted to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. The views expressed on the website are not those of GoDesi.com, and any errors or omissions in them belong to the respective contributors / copyright holders. Through the use of this site, you agree to hold harmless GoDesi and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any and all claims related to the opinions expressed by others.
The remainder of this document covers the specific terms and conditions under which each major service category of GoDesi is provided for your use. It is your responsibility to make sure you read and understand this document before using any GoDesi service. Please do not contribute to GoDesi in any manner unless you have carefully read and agree with all of these terms.
Accessing and Transmitting GoDesi Content
All the content available for public access on GoDesi is protected by copyright. Your use of this material must adhere to the following terms, unless you are the original contributor of the content to GoDesi, in which case your use is governed by the terms governing GoDesi's relationship with its contributors as covered below.
- You may download and print a single copy of any content item for your personal, non-commercial use. Content items include, but are not restricted to, articles, columns, photographs, complete Coffeehouse posts and reader comments on articles.
- You may not modify any content you download or print from GoDesi. You must retain all copyright notices and logos on any content item you download or print.
- You may not make any content item originating from GoDesi available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from GoDesi.
- You may forward Internet URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) to third parties for private, non-commercial use, along with brief extracts that do not violate Fair Use guidelines.
- You may post, or otherwise make publicly available, excerpts from GoDesi content items, in any publicly accessible forum, so long as they follow standard Fair Use guidelines and GoDesi is cited alongside the excerpt as the original source with a link back to GoDesi.
Contributing Content to GoDesi
In addition to being a social and professional networking site that connects people, GoDesi also provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of articles, columns, opinions, comments, reviews, art and photographs. GoDesi provides value to its contributors by making available to them its vast global audience reach.
The terms in this section apply to all the content contributed to GoDesi in any of its various services and forums.
- You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is your creation and that you own the copyright to the content. Unless you have deliberately assigned the copyright to someone else, you automatically own the copyright to all of your original creations.
- You truthfully assert you have not infringed on anybody else's copyright in the creation of this article.
- We are not responsible or liable for loss if visitors to the site violate your copyright and distribute your copyrighted content without your permission.
- You grant us exclusive unlimited Internet distribution rights and electronic distribution rights, and non-exclusive, unlimited print publication and distribution rights either through GoDesi's own or through other media. This includes Web publishing, syndication on other web sites, syndication with print publishers, publishing as part of a collection of articles, publishing as a book, email, ftp, telnet and other Internet-based information transfer protocols.
- You may, however, publish the content you contribute to GoDesi, on your personal, non-commercial Web site if you possess one.
- In case the contributions are digital images of artwork in traditional media such as canvas, that is available for sale, you may also publish digital images of your artwork on commercial Web sites that sell art online, only for the purpose of sale.
- Once granted and your content is published, the distribution rights cannot be revoked. In other words, once your contribution is published on GoDesi it automatically becomes a permanent part of the publicly-accessible GoDesi archives. You may, however, subject to our approval, update or revise your contributions on GoDesi.
- You will not receive any monetary compensation for your submissions. The only in-kind compensation we promise is exposure on the World Wide Web and a home for your expression on the web.
- You grant us the right to organize, categorize, collate your contributed content and present it on the website in any manner we see fit. We may remove or edit your contribution at our discretion without having to secure your permission. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- We generally do not object to our contributors posting their GoDesi contributions on other, freely accessible non-commercial Internet locations, so long as GoDesi is clearly cited as the original publisher, and a link to www.GoDesi.com is provided. You, however, agree to secure our permission first before such re-publication on other Internet sites happens.
- You agree to state GoDesi.com as the previous publisher prominently in case you print your article in an offline magazine.
While you are on the site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree NOT to:
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, promotes violence, is invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a GoDesi official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted;
- Upload or post otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of business solicitation. Repeated postings of a promotional nature is considered abuse of the forums. Businesses or individuals wishing to advertise on the GoDesi website should contact us at this address.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue by repeatedly posting the same or similar material, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in exchanges;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user; Collect or store personal data about other users either manually or by means of automated software tools; Promote illegal activities; Inhibit other users from using and enjoying the unedited forums.
- Post classifieds advertisements that contain untruthful representations, deceptive practices, inducements to commit any illegal activity.
Using GoDesi Services
This Section covers the terms under which various GoDesi services, including, but not limited to, link forwarding services, event information, and any information available on GoDesi, are made available to you.
You agree that:
- GoDesi may electronically block or otherwise deny access to the GoDesi Web site, to any user deemed to be in violation of any of the terms in this document.
- GoDesi is not obliged to ensure that the Web site is available to all users at all times. While we make all attempts to deny access only to those individuals who violate GoDesi regulations, we are occasionally forced to use access denial methods that cause a disruption in access for other users.
- GoDesi is not responsible for a loss of access to GoDesi services due to failure of networks connected to the Internet, or any other temporary hardware or software failure.
- GoDesi reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- A possibility exists that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the Site. Although GoDesi attempts to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform GoDesi by emailing us so that it can be corrected.
- This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties ("Linked Sites"). You acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a Linked Site, a frame may appear that contains the GoDesi logo, advertisements and/or other content selected by GoDesi. You acknowledge that GoDesi and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the Linked Site and are not responsible for any content that appears on the Linked Site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with GoDesi and its sponsors.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
GoDesi has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, GoDesi does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. GoDesi disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted. If you believe that material located on or linked to by GoDesi.com is offensive, indecent, violates your copyright or otherwise objectionable, you are encouraged to notify our team via the report abuse link or via email. GoDesi will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the offensive/objectionable/infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material on the GoDesi.com domain. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of GoDesi or others, GoDesi may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website.
Event Manager and Event Ticketing
The following are the terms and conditions under which GoDesi.com is providing the ticketing service and under which this website is to be used.
- Introduction and Definitions: GoDesi.com Event Manager is the on-line service operated by GoDesi.com, Inc., a NJ corporation with its principal place of business in Woodbridge (the "Company"), on the World Wide Web of the Internet, consisting of ticketing services, ticketing resources, and related content provided by the Company, and by third parties. "Subscriber" means every person who establishes a connection for access to and use of GoDesi.com.
- Agreement with Terms and Conditions: This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of GoDesi.com by Subscriber. By using GoDesi.com, Subscriber agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions: The Company has the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of GoDesi.com, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use, at any time. The Company has the right to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to Subscriber's use of GoDesi.com, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on GoDesi.com, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of GoDesi.com by Subscriber subsequent to such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by Subscriber of such changes, modifications or additions.
- Ticketing: GoDesi.com sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues which means GoDesi.com does not set the ticket prices or determine seating locations. All ticket sales are final and no exchanges or refunds are allowed after a purchase has been made. Where tickets are mailed to the Subscriber, neither the client nor GoDesi.com will replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Where "Ticket Delivery" feature is available and chosen, please allow enough time for the delivery of your ticket order. If you have selected delivery by mail, please allow at least fourteen business days after your order is placed to receive your tickets. For express delivery allow at least 2 business days. These are approximate times, and GoDesi.com is not responsible for deliveries that take longer. Will call orders can be processed up to the day of the event. Where "Will Call' feature is available and chosen, the Subscriber must show proof of identification and a printed copy of the electronic receipt to receive the actual ticket. Occasionally, events are cancelled, delayed or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, delayed or postponed for any reason please contact the organizer for information on receiving a refund. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. GoDesi.com assumes no responsibility for such refunds and processes refunds only as instructed by the event organizer. GoDesi.com will send a confirmation of the order for tickets via email to the subscriber upon successful processing of the order. It is the responsibility of the Subscriber to ensure that the email address provided is correct and accurate.
Using GoDesi Classifieds or Marketplace Services
GoDesi provides GoDesi Classifieds as a service to enable its users to connect with one another. GoDesi provides the platform but does not directly participate in, nor is it involved in any Classifieds transactions. Please keep in mind that Classifieds are posted not by GoDesi, but users of GoDesi. Users of this service are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate. GoDesi requires a user to register before posting a classifieds ad but does not screen or control users who may sell or buy on Classifieds, nor does GoDesi review or authenticate all listings, items, or services offered for sale. GoDesi have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
- Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services. They must resolve any disputes that may arise in their dealings.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred by participating in GoDesi Classifieds.
- GoDesi will not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the information contained in the GoDesi Classifieds or the use of GoDesi Classifieds
- Users may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose. Items or services offered for sale must comply with applicable laws
- Classifieds service users may not post the same ad in multiple places. GoDesi may take action to delete the classifieds ads and/or GoDesi user accounts that we believe are misusing this service. Prohibited spam or otherwise impermissible marketing activities in GoDesi Classifieds may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Posting an ad that is unrelated to the category in which the ad is placed.
- Posting identical ads in the same category and location.
- Posting an ad with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or unauthorized use of content to which the person posting does not have rights.
- Posting an ad through unauthorized robots (crawling software).
- Soliciting a GoDesi Classifieds user to post an ad in another classifieds site.
- Posting more than the maximum allowed 6 free ads on GoDesi Classifieds by creating multiple userids.
- Posting ads for services that compete with any of GoDesi's services.
- Posting ads for ad typist or home typist.
- Because GoDesi is a platform, in the event that users have disputes GoDesi and its employees, officers, agents and directors are released from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. Users may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense for your own safety. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals.
Using GoDesi Travel Quotes Service
GoDesi provides GoDesi Travel Quotes as a service to receive air-fare quotes from various travel agents around the world. GoDesi provides the platform but does not directly participate in, nor is it involved in any transactions. Users of this service are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate. GoDesi requires a user to register before sending a quote. GoDesi will send the information as filled in by the user on the form to various agents but does have any control over the feedback provided by the agents. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
- GoDesi is not responsible for any delays in responses from travel agents
- GoDesi only sends the quote to various agents but is not responsible in any way for the air-ticket price offered by them. Users must resolve any disputes that may arise in their dealings.
- GoDesi will share the details of the users (name, phone number and email address) with the travel agents but GoDesi shall not be responsible if the travel agent / agents approach the user by email or by phone and thereby try to sell their service
- GoDesi will prompt the user to send his request to a specific number of agents each time and holds the authority to change this limit at any point of time as considered appropriate by the management
- Users of this service are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred by participating in GoDesi Travel Quotes service
- GoDesi will not be liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the information contained in the GoDesi Travel Quotes service or the use of GoDesi Travel Quotes service
- Users may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose.
- Travel quotes service users may not post the same request multiple times. GoDesi may take action to delete the user accounts that we believe are misusing this service.
- Because GoDesi is a platform, in the event that users have disputes GoDesi and its employees, officers, agents and directors are released from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. We do not control the information provided by travel agents that is made available through our system. Users may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense for your own safety. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals.
GoDesi requires registration for those who participate in a variety of its services. GoDesi also offers social networking services to its members through which they can get to know each other and establish shared contexts and relationships. When you register as a GoDesi member, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required in the registration form.
- You agree maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as necessary to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If, after investigation, GoDesi has reasonable grounds to suspect that any user's information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, GoDesi may suspend or terminate that user's account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the GoDesi Sites (or any portion thereof) by that user other than as expressly provided herein.
- Each user is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring there under. GoDesi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a user's failure to comply with this Section 4, including any loss or damage arising from any user's failure to: (1) immediately notify GoDesi of any unauthorized use of his or her password or account or any other breach of security; and (2) ensure that he or she exits from his or her account at the end of each session.
- You agree that GoDesi reserves the right to publish any and all information provided as part of GoDesi registration, except email address and password to authenticate the user, to facilitate social networking among its members.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnity
YOUR USE OF SULEKA IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY GoDesi.COM, ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WEBSITES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHATABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH GoDesi IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY THE OWNER, ADVERTISER OR MANUFACTURER OF THAT PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE AND NOT BY GoDesi.COM.
GoDesi.COM, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THAT
- GoDesi AND ITS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- GoDesi WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE,
- THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THOUGH GoDesi WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, BE RELIABLE OR ACCURATE, AND
- ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH GoDesi, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR ITS SERVICES.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF GoDesi IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DO.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL GoDesi.COM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM [A] THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES OR ACCESS CONTENT, [B] THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM GoDesi, [C] THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, [D] STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR [E] ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE, EVEN IF GoDesi.COM, HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
Void Where Prohibited
Although GoDesi is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced on GoDesi are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. GoDesi reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in its sole discretion and to limit the quantities of any such product or service that it provides. Any offer for any product or service made on GoDesi is void where prohibited.
In addition, GoDesi.com, makes no representation that materials on GoDesi are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States; therefore, accessing those materials from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access GoDesi from locations outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Financial Transactions and Taxes
If you make any financial transactions on GoDesi, including paying for network services fees, advertising banners, product placements, products or services, you may be asked for credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information you provide is accurate, complete and current and that you will pay all charges owed, including any applicable taxes. You agree that you are solely responsible for any personal income reporting and tax payments required of you by applicable government authorities.
GoDesi.com, reserves the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of GoDesi services or programs with or without notice.
- Any ads with wrong titles or titles with referral codes etc, will be deleted.
- Repetitive ads posters will be blocked
- You do not have a Contract with us. You may cancel your account anytime and receive a prorated refund. If you cancel within the first 30 days you will receive a full refund with the exception of the below mentioned domain name policy.
If you received a free domain name from us during your signup and cancel anytime after the first three days, there will be a $10.00 charge for your domain name, which will be your domain name to keep for 1 year. The remaining balance will be refunded to the current credit card on file. If you paid via Check or Paypal your funds will be refunded using that method.
- All pages within this Internet site are the property of GoDesi.com, Permission (which may be revoked at any time) is granted to download the material in this Site without alterations and for private and non-commercial use only so long as the following copyright notice is included: © 1998-2012, GoDesi.com.
- 'GoDesi', 'GoDesi.com', 'GoDesi Classifieds', 'GoDesi Sangam', 'GoDesi Matrimony', 'GoDesi Cities' and 'GoDesi News' and other logos associated with these services are all trademarks and service marks of GoDesi.com, All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
- Any offer for any product or service made in the Site is void where prohibited.
- Third party trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and copyrights found on GoDesi belong to their respective owners.
- All rights to the GoDesi Material not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Third Party Merchants and Advertisers: You acknowledge that GoDesi.com, does not control the performance of merchants or advertisers that appear on GoDesi. Therefore, if you choose to purchase a product or service, you release us from any and all claims you may have regarding the third party's failure to deliver or perform.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT MEMBER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN GoDesi OR ITS PROGRAMS AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENTS OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
GoDesi does not spam or sell/lease its user information to third parties.
Personal Information Collected by GoDesi
ONLINE REGISTRATION: In order to become a GoDesi member, you must first create a member account on GoDesi by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, country, ZIP/postal code, birth date, a brief summary of yourself and a password. GoDesi checks for the validity of the email addresses.
OPTIONAL PROFILE INFORMATION: Once your provide the basic information to create an account, you will have the opportunity to provide additional information in the Profile section describing your skills, interests, professional and academic background and favorites. Provision of this additional information beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional; it allows you to better identify yourself and create superior networking opportunities with other through shared contexts. but enables you to better identify yourself and find new opportunities on GoDesi. Your Profile information can only be viewed by other GoDesi visitors or registered members or members of your personal network only depending on the option you choose.