Ahmedabad holds a great commercial and cultural importance. Being famous as the biggest city in the Indian state of Gujarat, it is the judicial capital of the state. The city is also a hub of Information Technology, education and industries catering to the need of scientific products among others. Ahmedabad attractions vary from the historical.
Here is people are loving to visit to new and beautiful places. Udaipur is nearest from Ahmedabad to visit. It is top and famous for historical palaces in Asia. Udaipur has lots of attractions for visitors. Big palaces, beautiful lakes, attractive gardens, huge heritage etc. are the most attraction for visitors.
It is big question that how far it is from Ahmedabad and how we can reach their which is cost effective for all of us?
Ahmedabad to Udaipur route is spread over at a distance of 304Kms by road.
After knowing why to visit Ahmedabad, the next important question that would cross your mind is how to reach Ahmedabad. So I am describing you visit on this way
1. Ahmedabad to Udaipur Bus: - Travelling in a bus is one of the ways to reach Udaipur from Ahmedabad. The total journey between Ahmedabad & Udaipur takes around 3 hours 30 minutes in a bus. The bus ticket price for the journey is approximately Rs. 650. Out of the 5 ways to reach Udaipur, travelling by bus will be the cheapest.
2. Ahmadabad to Udaipur Train: - You can reach Udaipur City from Ahmedabad Mg by travelling in a train. This mode of transport only causes 16 Kg of CO2 emission, which is less when compared to bus, fly or drive. Ahmedabad Mg to Udaipur City train takes approximately 10 hours 20 minutes. You can catch a train from Ahmedabad Mg and get down at Udaipur City. The price of the train ticket is approximately Rs. 900.
3. Ahmedabad to Udaipur Drive: - You can take a car from Ahmedabad to Udaipur. It will take you around 3 hour 42 minutes to cover distance of 256.8 Km and reach Udaipur from Ahmedabad. The CO2 emission is around 71 Kg. The total amount for the journey will be approximately Rs. 1758.
4. Ahmedabad to Udaipur Fly:- You can travel from Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel to Chatrapati Shivaji Airport by booking a flight. The total flight time between Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel & Chatrapati Shivaji Airport is around 1 hours 10 minutes.
5. Ahmedabad to Udaipur Taxi :- You can take a car from Ahmedabad to Udaipur. It will take you around 3 hour 42 minutes to cover distance of 256.8 Km and reach Udaipur from Ahmedabad. The CO2 emission is around 71 Kg. The total amount for the journey will be approximately Rs. 8500.
One Side Taxi provides One Way Car Rental from Ahmedabad to Udaipur, which includes the pick from anywhere in Ahmedabad City and drop off to Udaipur City. We provide instant confirmation and flexibility to book 24x7. Cabs for Ahmedabad to Udaipur can be easily done with https://www.onesidetaxi.com
Book the best taxi in Ahmedabad through One side taxi and select a car you like. Our fleet includes cars from all segments and you can pick from hatchbacks like the Indica, sedan, MUVs like the Innova for your trip! Our cab service in Ahmedabad has a fleet of clean cars that are driven by courteous and dedicated drivers.
Choose from the best taxi service in Ahmedabad and plan a trip which is well within your budget. The drivers from One Side taxi Ahmedabad to Udaipur car rentals are knowledgeable about the route and the local attractions and will be glad to point out the sightseeing spots to you. Book online at One Side Taxi and avail reasonable taxi fare from Ahmedabad to Udaipur.
Onesidetaxi providing the best Ahmedabad to Udaipur one-way taxi car rental enables customers to save upto 50% on their one side cab trips. At Low rate price services in Ahmedabad to Udaipur Taxi Services, Ahmedabad to Udaipur Cab Rental Service to be Provider.