Tickets Information (if you don't see 'Ticket Buy Now Button' then Please Login or JOIN GoDesi First).
Price per ticket: Free
Agreed price: Unavailable
Owner: Six Flags Great Adventure
Link: Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure

Join us as we celebrate the 22nd Annual Komen Central and South Jersey Race for the Cure on Sunday, October 4th at Six Flags Great Adventure. The Race raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease. This Race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to the Susan G. Komen mission. 75% of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. KomenĀ® Grants Program.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Race for the Cure Schedule

6:30am Parking and Team Tailgate Open

7:00am Pre-Race Activities Begin; On-Site Registration, Survivor Tent Open

8:15am Aerobic Activity

8:30am Survivor Procession/Celebration presented by Monmouth Medical Center

9:00am 5K Run/Walk (non-competitive) and 1 Mile Health Walk

9:05am Post-Race Activities Begin; Sponsor Expo Opens presented by New Jersey Lottery

- See more at:
Order by: 
Per page:
  • There are no comments yet
amazon recommended
Radio Stations
Sponsored Advertisements

Advertise hereĀ

We Provide Training, Certification and Job assistance in SAS. Our training sessions are for 5 weeks/40 Hrs. is a unique project that allows desi members connect to desi members, for free. Don't wait and join today so to participate in events and exclusive invite events

It's a complete visitor and SEO analytics, a great tool to analyze your site's visitors and analyze any site's information. Believe us, you need it.

0 votes
Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson, , United States
Date start04.10.2015 10:30
Date end04.10.2015 15:30
Opps. Its empty!!
Party Items
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure