Started in 1996, Hindu Samaj has a membership of approximately 2500 families. It provides religious, cultural and social services in New Jersey and the surrounding areas. Hindu Samaj has temples for Ram Ji Parivar, Shiv Ji Parivar, Ganesh Ji, Maa Durga Ji, Vishnu-Laxmi Ji, Radha-Krishna Ji, Maa Saraswati Ji, Bala Ji, Hanuman Ji, Sai Baba Ji, and Mahavir Ji (Jain temple).
· To promote spiritual, social and cultural development of all people who believe in the diverse manifestations of the Hindu religion.
· To unify the Hindu community by developing appreciation for and celebrating all aspects of the Hindu Philosophy and Religion.
· To help our children develop a sense of pride and identity with our Indian heritage, while actively helping them prepare to be the finest citizens of our new adopted home.
· To promote inter-religious social and cultural understanding.
· To provide critically needed assistance and services to the members of our community and engage in humanitarian activities.
|Address 1||47 West Ramapo Ave. Mahwah, NJ|
Opps. Its empty!!