slamic Center of Cleveland is a non-profit organization and was established for fulfillment of the following purposes:
- to provide Muslims with religious guidance based on the teachings of Islam.
- to provide a place for offering of prayers, for performing other religious observances, and for cultural activities.
- to promote good-will, understanding, fellowship and tolerance among Muslims.
- to serve as a cultural institute.
- to issue literature dealing with Islam and Islamic Civilization.
- to organize courses of study in the Qur’an, the language of the Qur'an, and in Islamic history and culture designed to meet the needs of the community.
- to maintain a library stocked with literature and publications on Islam.
- to promote the spirit of Islam through interfaith dialog.
- to work with the Islamic community towards establishment of an Islamic School.