MindsMapped online Java / J2EE Training
- MindsMapped offers online Java / J2EE training that help participants understand the core concepts of Java, Data Structures, Algorithms, Advanced Concepts in Java and Java frameworks that help them excel as a Software Developer in Java.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed inJAVA / J2EE interviewsand pass the OCJP, OCWD certifications.
- Online JAVA / J2EE trainingis conducted by certified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
Who is the online Java / J2EE training designed for?
- Are you fresh out of school and need to know howJava / J2EEworks in the real world?
- Did you accept a Java Developer position and now you need to know how to perform the job?
- Have you been in Software Developer in Java for a while but feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- Are you moving from a different platform toJava / J2EEplatform?
- Do you need to have a clear understanding of the job functions and skills you need to have?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains complex programs in an easy to understand manner?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking forJava / J2EE certificationsthroughOracle?
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews and/or completeJava / J2EE certification.
- If you want to shift your existing career fromNon IT to IT, we can prepare you for that role.
- Online training courses are based on real time examples and case studies to enhance the learning experience.
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; ourJava / J2EE Instructorsare experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with highqualityassignments to gain hands onJava / J2EE experienceand prepares them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 50 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparationis included in the course.
- Weeklymock interviewsand brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates would understand the concepts of client side applications, server side applications, how to write client and server using java and its related frameworks.
- Detailed understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to implement using Java.
- Multi-Threading, TCP/IP programming, Enterprise Software Development using JEE, Database modeling using Hibernate, Software Development using Spring framework, How to implement Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) using SOAP and RESTFul Web services.
- Hands on Experience on allSoftware Developmentdeliverables through assignments/project work.
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in aSoftware Developer interview.
- Candidates have to submit project work onJava / J2EEto improve their coding and algorithm skills.Projects are on Multi-Threading, TCP/IP, JEE, Hibernate, SOAP, RESTFul, Spring.
- Candidates would also be able to attend interviews for roles such asServer Developer, Algorithm Developer, Core Engineering Jobs, Automation Engineerand other relatedDeveloper roles.