MPowerInfoTech is an IT training, consulting and placement company based in USA. We offer flexible, relevant, and affordable online IT training for graduates. We give good training up to the mark with placement and accommodation also visa assistance.
Our Business Analyst (BA) Essentials course gives you a step-by-step guide to success. We don't just train you on theory or jargon. Our graduates work as professional BAs in Fortune 500 companies. We'll help you learn the skills of doing business analysis which you need to succeed as a BA, help with employment referrals and walk you through the interview process. And we guarantee your satisfaction.
What Does a BA Do?
The Business Analyst acts as an intermediary between Business experts and Development teams in IT environments. The BA has to be a problem solver with a solid understanding of both business processes and the technology infrastructure.
Common BA Tasks & Activities
Project PlanningRequirement ElicitationRequirement AnalysisProject DocumentationChange ManagementQuality Assurance
What Skills Does a BA Require?
A BA needs the ability to think clearly, interact with many different types of people, organize information, solve problems, and communicate effectively.
1. Strong interpersonal communication
2. Excellent documentation and writing skill
1. Understand what systems can and cannot do in an organization
2. Gather and organize requirements and communicate them efficiently to stakeholders and users
3. Analyze existing data, determine data requirements for new systems, and analyze exactly what can be achieved with a new system
4. Evaluate feasibility of desired requirements given required effort, time and cost
|School Type||Private School|
|Education Level||Technical Institute|